Click for more info..

Monday, September 21, 2009

Boring Day ><

today slept over time already cause yesterday late to sleep ya !!

actually yesterday planning today go 'SUSHI KING'eat sashimi

but it's too late..><

nevermind, juz watch tv nor! watch TV program continuous....FUYOH

still dunno wat the planning on tis holiday..haiz

next mon is my birthday,but tat day also hav exam too [MM] shit man !!

tat is a last subject on tat mon.OMG !! nvm..hope my MM can get well result

oh ya~duno hw 2 celebrate my birthday tis year...i'm no idea

2 years wasn't celebrate edy...><

make cake for myself..? or buy cake for my self..?

this is a first year you celebrate with me,I wan you by my side

I want a special birthday this year..can??

I want surprise,I surprise


countdown my birthday [6 days]

No comments:

SharePlatfrom