Click for more info..

Saturday, August 15, 2009

UNLEASH Fashion Show


A day out with Billie to attend UNLEASH Fashion Show. That day got tuition so badly, so I just take my stuffies together went tuition. So rushing for that day, many stuffs forgot brought out. muddiness.. After that, I call mom brought all my stuffs out to gave me when I finish my lesson. So sorry my muddle brain, mom..sorry



Back to the topic, I went to billie's house for dressed up first. Then we took LRT to go Cheras and called my uncle fetch us to Fashion Show.

Lut Lut & BBQ ♥




We are quite late to reach there, many people were rock the show  YoH  
Lets see the pic ♥ 





Kelly so sexy on that day *Shout out*

Wei Wei is a beautiful girl.







"Active 8" huh?
After the show, we off to for supper. Opps~ Im getting fat again. I just order a soft drink, not much of calorie huh? Okay..Okay..I'll do more exercise on tomorrow. :)
Ohh..had a crazy and tired day . Miss my dreamie bed ♥ 
After supper, Home Sweet Home ♥ zzZ





No comments:

SharePlatfrom