Click for more info..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Are you Moist Enough?


If you have studied Science Sub before, that you'll know it. Our skin is the largest organ we have ant it's one of the important ones but it's also people often neglected one. Im gonna blog a product called ' Vaseline ' which is moisture your skin. 


Hey, girl. Do you feel your skin is crying out lots of moisture everyday? Don't know which product can lock your skin pore out of moisture? Want you skin look more moisture all of the day even everyday? If your skin hasn't been used the appropriate skin moisturizing products before. Yeah, Vaseline has been launched a new body lotion range catering to different skin needs. The expert skincare brand just launched its Amazing Skin campaign which for those empower woman, not just giving care to the face but the entire body too. Vaseline launched four type of the body lotion are Total Moisture, Healthy White, Intensive Rescue and Aloe Cool and Fresh.


My skin is not enough moisture at all cause I often will be in air-conditions room. When I back home, I'll felt my skin is quite dryness. Due my skin is lack of moisture so I'll go Watson or Guardian buy moisturizer skin products. Im using Johnson's body care right now, I felt it is not bad too..but Vaseline's body lotion I haven't try it, I want try Vaseline's body lotion. I always try new products when a brand launch new products. teehee  I've seen my friend use Vaseline's body lotion and sometimes see from TV ADS. Hmm..I think I have to buy that yellow bottle one, that can moist my dry skin. Vaseline Total Moisture has 10x* more moisture so how come I don't have to buy?? With the four different product, there's obviously launch for everyone. So you should know who to call if you need something to moist your skin? :P

So, what you waiting for..lets buy it Vaseline body lotion
Can lock you skin pore out of moisture and moist your skin deep deep..






4 comments:

SharePlatfrom