Click for more info..

Sunday, October 10, 2010

NIKE CITY 10K 101010



As you follow my twitter, that's you'll know i had participate in NIKE MARATHON.

I got up quite early and off to KLCC for assemble. Since that was Sunday, Thanx God ! so we no need stuck in traffic jam. YEY


I reached KLCC almost 7 morning, I saw lots of green people were assemble there. Yes, this event's purpose is wanna a huge group of green people sweep the KL City..sound like excited !!


Before sweep the KL, we warm-up and someone was rock the greeny guys. 

OH ya, are you ready?
We were started to RUN KL !! Woots  Sound like yes and I don't believe I could Run KL within 1hour, teehee
I didn't exercise since after high school life. Not Im lazy, kay..I have a good reason that am quite quite quite busy recently.







No comments:

SharePlatfrom