Click for more info..

Monday, December 27, 2010

CYC Par ♥


HAAPPY BOXING DAY ,readers. What's that? Fiy, let me tell you guys. In Britain, Boxing Day is usually celebrated following day after Christmas, which is 26 DEC. However, Boxing Day is the first weekday after Christmas. Christmas Day is a public holiday, Boxing Day do in whole of Britain. Why? Why M'sia don't celebrate Boxing Day huh?

My friends were invited me to a Christmas Par. I have free on that day so, then I ON too..teeehee   my friends pick me up around 5p.m due some problems we have been spent time in MC'D.sigh.


Okay,back to topic. Otw to par, no t.jam, no rainy day, it's good thanks God but no parking is a big bigger biggest problem. LOL How come no parking? All place were fulled. We're going to late OHMG So,We were tried to round and round hope get a nice place to park. 


Luckily we were not the one " LATE " but late so..embarrassing*   Thanks very much who offer your place to us..very TQ to you all.


At first, we're sang Christmas song. Yeay, I like Christmas song so muchiee...♥♥  Aww, they're out of my imagine. Whole ambiance same like clubbing, rock the stage!! I like that feel...is a good choice to release stress LMAO. The drama is not bad thou, it's touch me.. :-D


Supper Section, just scroll down & enjoy funny pixu ♥


IDK why xiao kang and wen wen look so happy?? Better ask them..Just can spot Shawn, spot him :-)




Look, I had uploaded your exposure face. ( you guys look quite fair here lol )


Re-Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-Ra..


Big Big Family ~ 1,2,3 Chee

We just chit-chat and camwhore is ♥ 
Thanks God give us to know each other, I'll remember our friendship.













♥ お会いできてうれしいです

No comments:

SharePlatfrom