Click for more info..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PLease vote for me !!

* ♥ 4minute *

Hellow...Hi...Guess what?? I WANNAAA GOOOO DIGI Live K-POP Party 2011
I'm a hardcore K-POP fan, are you? So yea, I want, I reallyreallyreally want win a pair of Silver passes to the DIGI Live K-POP Party 2011 on 13 January 2011. I want see  Love Beast, G.Na & 4minute live!!
Hope you guys can vote me, you just cilck this link and click vote,that's it !!
http://apps.facebook.com/digi_live_kpop/?r=1&code=67d5ff7f8b077ce7a5a2131a-1606547561|WBzXxmIl6f1AA8O1qfovxHqq3pA


Please vote for me, my participant name is " crystal waiting-4-minute "
TQ TQ thank you very muchieee..








                                                                                                             Hopefully I can win the K-POP ticket
                                                                                                               Alleluia.









No comments:

SharePlatfrom