Click for more info..

Friday, February 04, 2011

Bunny New Year Day #1

Hola  Hola  Hola     
Happi www.CNY.BUNNY ♥com

Imma sure I'll gain weight in New Year days..Ughh The stupertlicious snacks are attract me [ come on, Crystal. Im very delicious oh TRY ME TRY ME ] OMGOShh.."Om nom evil come out" I can't control my hand & mouth. Non-stop eat and eat.


Hello, you want be a FAT GIRL like...No way!! I won't!!  

Alright, I might take the slimming treatment after CNY So, this few days just let it be...LOL  For those often say she want to diet or control their appetite and don't want eat too much, they're just say, after that they will forget what they said before..




Okay, guys..just enjoy yourself!! Ignore the 'fat' things. 
But is depend how you control your mouth. You know??






()()
(' - ')
  00--\o













No comments:

SharePlatfrom