Click for more info..

Sunday, June 03, 2012

BigBang Freak*Monster


I don't really remember why I love this K-pop group so much. I just addictive with it like no reason. Not say no reason, may be addictive with their fashion, talent, talking way or their act ( you can't realize your smiling face appear when you're watching their real life video ). Yey! this is BigBang start to involved in my life
FINALLY!!
Big Bang New release #MONSTER.
In this M/V, there are many different hair style make me staring every minutes.
The leader in BB, GD is the love-est ♥ 

#THE MONSTER STYLE#


#1 The fire hair is lurf

#2 The softly mushroom 


#3 The evil

#4 The White iron



#5 The Egypt



#6 The Monster Lens



#7 The London Hat



#simple but I like this



#simple








Do you prefer the boom shakalaka or Monster???! 
Enough for today. It's 3.23am right now. I gotta sleep...Good Night
Before leave, take some 'snack' before sleep. Watch this :)





























No comments:

SharePlatfrom