Click for more info..

Thursday, October 03, 2013

#092813 BIGDae* CELEB

Want to blog about my Bigdae post early but don't have much more inspiration SO here my BIGdae's post today. (Finally...) Haapi Bigday to me again!!! yeah lollll
I wish..I wish..I wish.. I have so many wishesssss! Who does't want to achieve their wish har? 3/4 of year gone, Do I accomplish half of my wishlist..hmm..(recordinginnote) means add-on :D I think my wishes never end bah RoFL










We had my BIGdae dinner @ Capricciosa Ristorante Italiano *Pasta&Pizza
Is Me & Goh Tieng BIGdae celebration rightly to say. She is on 7th SEPT and me is 28th..so they decided gave her a belated celebration. There is never too late what it's worth but we are talking about  Right? ^--^

Beginning, each of us ordered A La Carte meal but when all the foods served on table and our faces were like WTF!! man How could we finished all the foods? lolllollloll Immondietwey :x 




----------------------------------------------- ZUPPE/SOUP --------------------------------------------

- Cranberry Breeze -
Cranberry syrup & lime juice w/ lemon lime soda


I ordered the Signature CAPRI Soda come with soup together*

- CREAMY CLAM CHOWDER -

the appearance like normal but taste slurp slurp nomm




 - SAVORY MEAT SOUP -
Savory blend of mixed vegetables, fresh cream & Capri's signature homemade meat sauce
This Thumb upup (Rate:)



 ----------------------------------------- ANTIPASTI/APPETIZERS ------------------------------------


  - RICE CROQUETTE -
Sililian Style Fried Rice BAll stuffed w/ mozzarella cheese 
served w/ signature homemade meat sauce 




----------------------------------------------- PIZZE/PIZZA ---------------------------------------------



 - HAWAIIAN CHIC PIZZA -
Chicken, Pineapples, Bell Peppers sprinkled w/ chili flakes


 - BBQ CHIC PIZZA -
Chicken, Onions, BBQ Sauce




-------------------------------------------------- PASTA ------------------------------------------------


 Mine, - CAPRI SUPERSTAR -
This is Must TRY!!! Sauteed Garlic & Peppers in their homemade tomato sauce 
PS:// Request for extra peppers if you like it extra HOT (Rate:)


Okay, wanna story about surprise part. They are so tricky + sweet also.
They apologized to us and said they were felt sososo sorry didn't buy a birthday cake for us. They hope we won't mind it...
I said don't have a cake never-mind but we having a gathering lunch is enough.
Suddenly, They took out a cheezie bread w/ candle and sang a Birthday song loll 'A-special-cheesecake' The story haven't end yet...we really believe this is our celebration cake so we blow we wish we cut this 'cake'. sillyus ROFlll TT
Once again, they sang Birthday song loudly this time and I looked back OMyGoshh 'The person who went to ordered soup' was gave the actual surprise. Thankiuusomuch ❥   

I totally didn't aware one of my friend said went to ordered a soup from waiter (the waiter doesn't realized he raise up his hand) or washroom. Actually this is what he did..you did it. Pat, Rox & Cor  

 The 1St* consider as a cake?!


The 2Nd ❣ Thanks my bestie 



The 3Rd one



Lets the pix do the talking.
(Sorry for the low quality picture, I didn't bring my camera along)











it's blur but like this pix


















Wuuu..WonderFruit Cheeeesecake


Second round we were went to K Room Sing out Loud...♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬













The day passes so unexpectedly, time to say goodbye (im the person don't like parting moment but..) T__T
If you have noticed, Black&White I will do but today......'Colette Rainbow'



#OOTD



Thank you all the wishes & my friends. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” A.P.P.R.E.C.I.A.T.E 
#280913's BIGDAE stay in my Heart 









No comments:

SharePlatfrom