Click for more info..

Thursday, August 12, 2010

$ $ $


Bro so early to rang my phone, hey, I hate people disturb me sleeping, youknow !!
   
   He said: Are you free today ?
   Me: Yes, what's up ?
   Bro: I bring you go to take a sign from office.
   Me: What time?
   Bro: okay, I'll come and fetch you around 12 o'clock.

WHAT ?

After dressed up, I was watching TV while waiting him to get here.
2 hours had gone, he still not come yet..2 o'clock he just appear in front my house. WT lol
Never mind, so we just went to office get a sign and took my cheque. Fabulous  I can go shopping :)
After that, we went to TM point settle my bro's contract, actually he want to apply a new package.
That time, the suck road is gonna to jam. IDK why a narrow road can run by ' k ' car ?? I think New York people can run 
very smooth,right?

So hapii today, two department gave cheque in a day. 
wait for my next post @ Sunway pyramid !!
 ;)



No comments:

SharePlatfrom