Click for more info..

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

E-xam day 2907



Yess, I said am gonna blog about " Practical E-xam ". It seems from the picture, not like a exam, right ? We have a mocktail mixing practical exam, our group's theme is Valentine Day. Not only our group set the bar with Valentine Day as theme, there are many group also use Valentine Day too..We had to mix 2 glass of mocktail and give lecturer to try it. All of the decorations and process will markz. I admit I didn't do well in the Q&A, give the idiotee answer but we had fun, right? We did many idiot things, especially Alvin and Corrine. Remember Soda Water ?? ;)

Idiot-member here


Our product wink " Full of Luff "


I don't know how many markz I can get but I really put lots of strive in decorative. Anywhere, I just hope I can pass my subject. I don't want resit any sub, God bless !! I want save money for other uses, this two weeks is terror week..I don't want get any phone call from coll.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee
PS://-Don't ring my cell phone even text me




No comments:

SharePlatfrom