Click for more info..

Friday, August 06, 2010

Totally ended ♥

 E A H ~

Just finish the last sub e-xam, Eng text. Do you know why Im so happii?

First, Final e-xam is end.


Yes, final exams end today that's means I have a semester break thou there'are only 2 weeks. wink~ :D GUESS what? I gotta plan my activity in this semester break. I want shopping shopping shopping, MEGA SALES's gonna be crazy sales this month till September. Well, next week I'll take back my money which they owe me a few months. hooray~ Afterthat, I can go shopping like bugs..


Second, I had re-styled my suck-hair.

nice huh? peace~
I want dye my hair since I was studied in highschool. I usually chat with my friends about fashion, makeup, hairstyle while teacher was teaching. :)  Yes, I like fashion,I want be a stylist. Thank you  for my parents support me too. ♥ ♥ As a stylist has been my dream since I was studied in highschool but I know it's a limited jobs. After graduated, I don't want waste my money to dye my hair and spent time in National Service. So, I have to delay-delay and delay to settle my dye hair plan. Alright, this time I want settle my plan no-one can stop me anymore.Desire to dye my hair with brown color. Dark brown is better or auburn more suitable for me ?! Hmm.. prefer ツイッタ and なーちゃん's hair color.♥ ♥

I gtg to sleep now, so so so slepii..




No comments:

SharePlatfrom