Click for more info..

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2nd 3rd Excited happen to me

Today I gonna blog my Bigday post too. ;) 




As usual, Tuesday I have cooking class @ 14floor. Today we had learn how to make batter and soup. When Chef ticks attended list and called my name, he said: Oh ! Today is your Birthday,right? Huh?! How come he'll know? Who tell him? Izit FB information? Mmm.. never-mind..I just think nobody will remember my Bigday and nobody will help me celebrate. 


While Chef fried the food, somebody was shouted a stupid name. I looked at the door, they were holding a cake, and sang a birthday song. When they walk in, I even thought still have another Sept28 baby here?? Oh Gossh, I was so excited, I didn't expect at all they will gave me a surprise small par when during class even I just expect they only wish me, say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me then that's all. Thanx God giving me lots of frenie, thanx ! Im grateful God !! Although Im wearing kitchen uniform, ee yucks..




From here, I want to thanx a lot of you [ Sorry for who I didn't list down your name] * don't blame me:
  Alvin Wong, Billie, Carol, Corrine, Cheryl Lim, Edward, Gary, hwee ting, Jun Theng, Jeff, Joe, Jason, Jeffery( Kok Chun), Kah Heng, Lynn, little Joel, Meo, Patricia, Pinky, Roxanne, Ruby, Sie Tieng, Stanley, Vinnie, Vif, Virginia, William, Wei hong, Weng Lik, Wendy, Ya Chee, Zhi En and all the friends who has leave comment to me(FB), My lecturer Mr.Joykin, Chef Andy, Chef Luke( the hyper sugar one), and Chef Billy who did not accept my dessert     = = ..


Not only my frienie celebrate with me even my family too :] teehee
Thanx my daddy, mummy, lil Stev, lil Christine and my adorable lil cutie Minnie [ jie jie ♥ ♡ you so much]


Sang B.Song with my Lil Minnie

Lastly, I want tell God- Im very happy happy in my birthday of this year. Thanx you giving me wonderful day, I hope another days so
Promise to, I'll update my dead blog ASAP. Sorry my readers..Im sorry   Tata!!






No comments:

SharePlatfrom