Click for more info..

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"DIGI IPhone 4 Play"

Aww..I blog again about IPhone 4 !! Love ya so much..When I sign in my facebook either twitter account, I saw lots of people spam my mail-box,they were talking about IPhone 4, IPhone 4, IPhone 4..I want buy IPhone 4. IPhone 4 's apps have lots of different apps we can choose. Whoa~ I don't own an Iphone yet, but if I get one I think my IPhone will install full of apps..haha

I have seen 2 favourite app for Iphone on internet. It's quite fun and you can play when you're bored!! it's true..if you still not believe me, you're suck !! you should roll it down and read..

The first app I like to play in Iphone is "MINI PIANO"


This app is great, I can learn how to play some cool song with it~yeahh


I like this mini piano app because since I'm a child,I like to play piano, I like I love I prefer piano so much. I hope I can get a white piano in my future even my Mr.Right can playing piano while he is saying "would you marry me" to me. DON't laugh !! I really really hope it will come true..I really hope. I like to hear piano tone, I can sleep well when I'm hearing piano songs. Maybe piano give me seem like very elegant and sven even like a princess barbie..:)

The second app is "ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS"

This Adobe Photoshop Express app is lets us can quickly edit and share photos from our mobile device. With this Photoshop Express, it's easy to improve our photos. Choose a variety of one touch effects or simply drag your fingers across the screen to crop, rotate or adjust color. besides that, it is also can add artistic filters like Soft Focus/Sketch. 

This is the top editing features:



Basic- Crop, Straighten, Rotate and Flip
Color- Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black & White and Contrast
Filters- Sketch, Soft Focus and Sharpen
Effects- Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow and Soft Black & White
Borders- Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone and Film Emulsion

Photoshop Express lets us access our entire online photo and video directly from our Photoshop.com account. So we can relive memories with our friends and family anytime, anywhere..it's so easy, right? After camwhore, you can direct edit then upload and share to your friends and family.Wootz..Iphone totally can replace laptop already..





No comments:

SharePlatfrom