Click for more info..

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Highschool Frenie Gathering & 19 Par



Hellou guys, sorry for taking long long time to update this post. I have no time. Everyday I just rush for doin assignment, homework, presentation," lots of things waiting me to done". I know someone is waiting, right? haha..kay..I don't talk too much, just see the page! I Had a highschool gathering by Billie girl. She date us gathered @ Starbuck's and called me almost 7pm reach there. I'm waiting them in front of the Starbuck's almost half an hour even continuously text Billie: Where are you all?? then I didn't see any frenie gather at all. Izit a fool gathering?! HUH* Finally, I met they around 8pm and finally we had dinner @ Johny. Just four of us Virginia, her Bro, Billie and me. sighlll So, other frenie are gather @ Starbuck's first.


OKAY..after dinner, we went to met frenie. We chilled at there, camwhore and waiting someone finish worked @ 10 o'clock. While we are chat-ing, Billie was took out the Baby Donut and said : Whoa, after bought it, I don't really know what flavor there have? At first, I didn't doubt at all due that donuts might bought for her mom. After that, she said : this is for you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! HUH?! I was so excited. For me? Really? I said: Are you kidding? This is for me?


Finally, they sang Birthday song to me but a bit like...*opera*


Our Pixche  ♥  








After Gary finished his work, we still busy chatting !!! I like the " Chat-time" section..I hope every weekend can take some time and gather some friend to busie chat chat chat~ 
After-that, we had to back early because Monday we still have class.


Im very happy today, thanx my frenie gave me surprise due I didn't expect at all. Luf you all so muchh..♥









No comments:

SharePlatfrom