Click for more info..

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"DIGI IPhone 4 Me"

Oh, ya..as you know, IPhone 4 is very popular right now!! I could saw a lot of people are holding their IPhone when eating, waiting bus or train, working, even driving on the road, they also holding the phone busy online or SMS. Iphone 4 is the latest smartphone right now, it is multifunction. Its screen very wide and large even it is a touch screen smartphone..yeyyy..


I want an IPhone 4 from DIGI bacause I am a DIGI user now and DIGI has giving away Iphone 4 who is the luckier people. So, I can continue use DIGI if I am the luckier can get the Iphone 4. Besides this, IF I can get the IPhone 4 I can use FB, twitter, chat with my friends in everywhere then I no need to bring my laptop, it's so fash. Am so excited IF I can get the IPhone 4 from DIGI..teehee



For more information, you guys can click the piz..


God, I hope I'll get luck in IPhone 4.. am I affinity with IPhone? Love ya..









No comments:

SharePlatfrom